The Bonfire Anchor comes from Bonfires Gold range which means high quality fabrics and tech with stylish performance driven designs at a great price point. With 28 years of doing this they know what they are doing and how to do it well! The Anchor comes in at a staggering 15,000mm waterproof and 10,000gm breathability rated jacked for £150. That’s a lot of value for money when you consider there is also 100gm body insulation and 60gm sleeves and hood too. The result is a warm jacket that you don’t get too hot in thanks to its good breathability and mesh back pit vents with easy one hand pull system. To make sure you stay dry too Bonfire added critically taped seams to stop water ingress around the cuffs and you butt for when sat in snow, exactly where you want it. The jacket comes in Bonfires Ergo Performance fit with articulated elbows so the jacket isn’t too baggy or too slim and sits well on the arm with a natural bend to the elbow. Another nice feature is the tactical lens pocket so you can carry more than one lens without scratching them thanks to the soft cloth divider which sits between the two. A great value jacket with tons of tech at the price that looks good too! And remember Bonfire jackets carry a LIFETIME WARRANTY! This is against manufacturing defects not wear and tear but still huge piece of mind.
|Jacket Garment Care||
- Mesh Backed Pit Vents – Mesh backed to stop snow getting in
- Elbow Articulation – Ergonomic design with natural elbow curves to avoid creasing and unwanted excess material
- Cuff Adjustments – Easy pull Velcro cuff adjusters
- Tactical Lens Access?- A lens pocket rather than goggle as who takes spare goggles? Soft cloth divider to store 2 lenses Touchscreen
- Window Audio Pocket – Made with touch screen clear material so your phones touch screen works without removing the phone from the pocket.
- Powder skirt – Full stretch with Bonfire jacket to pant compatibility (works with other brands too)
- LIFETIME WARRANTY! – Yep that’s right, lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
15,000mm Waterproofing - Highly waterproof
- 10,000gm Breathability – Highly breathable
- 100gm body / 60gm sleeves & hood Insulation – more in the body where you need it
- Critically Seam Sealed – All critical seams around base and hems on jacket waterproof taped to keep you dry
- Ergo Performance fit – Not too slim, not too baggy, performance driven for a more agile free feeling fit