The Bonfire Women’s Amber jacket comes from Bonfires Gold range which means high quality fabrics and tech with stylish performance driven designs at a great price point. With 28 years of doing this they know what they are doing and how to do it well! With longer Ergo Performance fit this one isn’t too big and baggy and not too slim at the same time with a longer fit to keep your bum warm and dry too. The ratings are high on this one too with 15,000mm waterproofing and 10,000gm breathability plus 80gm Thermore insulation so you know you will be warm and dry all day on the mountain. Thermore insulation is high quality Italian low loft insulation meaning it is very warm without the bulk. If you really feel the cold Bonfire has another little trick up its sleeve, Mystic Heat pockets. These are pockets, one on the back of the neck one on each wrist where you can slip a hand warmer pouch and stay toasty warm. If all that heat gets too much open the mesh backed pit zips with one hand with ease. Add to this full waterproof tape backed seams everywhere on the jacket to ensure no water ingress meat you will stay dry.The dark and stormy print on this jacket comes from a photograph taken of a snow storm rolling in over Seattle and looks great in the flesh. A really strong piece from Bonfire and one of our favourites.
PLUS all Bonfire jackets carry a LIFETIME WARRANTY! This is against manufacturing defects not wear and tear but still huge piece of mind.
|Jacket Garment Care||
- Mesh Backed Pit Vents – Mesh backed to stop snow getting in
- Elbow Articulation – Ergonomic design with natural elbow curves to avoid creasing and unwanted excess material
- Cuff Adjustments – Easy pull Velcro cuff adjusters
- Mystic Heat® Pockets?- For heat pouches in the neck and wrist for extra warmth
- Sleeve Pass Pocket?- For quick access on electronic gates
- Touchscreen Window Audio Pocket – Made with touch screen clear material so your phones touch screen works without removing the phone from the pocket.
- Powder skirt – Full stretch with Bonfire jacket to pant compatibility (works with other brands too)
- LIFETIME WARRANTY! – Yep that’s right, lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- 15,000mm waterproofing – Highly waterproof
- 10,000gm breathability – Highly Breathable
- Thermore Classic Insulation - 80gm body / 40gm sleeves & hood – High grade Italian branded insulation
- Fully Seam Sealed – All seams are waterproof tape backed to stop water ingress
- Ergo Long Performance fit – Ergonomic performance fit with longer body to cover the hips and bum.