PLEASE NOTE THESE BOARDS ARE STANCE SPECIFIC! Regular or Goofy
Asymetric boards have never existed as no one has been bold enough to test the water, in steps GNU! Reverse camber between the feet with standard camber underfoot gives floaty feel with plenty of grip when paired with the magnetraction edges. A great directional all mountain board.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Gnew! New for the 2015/2016 winter season!
- EC2 BTX Easy / Perfect Rocker between your feet combined with mellower elliptical cambers out to the contact. The perfect middle ground between BTX and C2 BTX. Kills everything!
- Magne-Traction Serrated edges on your board give great edge hold all over the mountain especially on hard pack and ice!
- Directional all terrain freeride/freestyle
- Construction Every Gnu snowboard is handbuilt in the USA by snowboarders with jobs. Keep riding snowboards built by snowboarders.
- Asym Core: Light A strong Aspen Spine with Golden Poplar on the toe edge and Polonia on the heel edge for quick and responsive turning core with a crisp pop.
- Co-Extruded Topsheet A tough and eco-sublimated topsheet.
- Sintered Base Compression hardened amorphous
- UHMW skived from the billet to create the toughest, fastest, best wax holding base material around. Slides best and fastest when waxed regularly to match local snow conditions.
- UHMW Sidewalls Ultra High Molecular Weight exterior sidewalls made from soy-based elastomer are laminated to five internal wood layers for totally bombproof side