K2's 2014 Sapera boots are packed full of the technology and features you usually only find on the high end stiffer boots in the range. But the Sapera changes this offering their high end technology such as their Conda system with one pull inner boot lacing to lock your ankle down without having to go inside your boots which makes any adjustments you need to do on the mountain easy as can be! This combined with a one dial BOA coiler system to tighten your boots outer shell to the tiniest adjustments and get your exact fit for your feet. They then use their Harshmellow footbeds and outsoles finish off this great womens boot and ensure maximum comfort on your board for those days when you are on your feet all day long. The Sapera is a great all round boot for any level of rider from back country pro to the beginer slopes.
|Snowboard Boot Flex||
|Snowboard Boot Gender||
|Snowboard Boot Fastening||
|Snowboard Boot Width||
- LINER LACING: Conda sytem which can be adjusted from the outside of the boot
- OUTSOLE: NEW Phy-LIght with Harshmellow super cushioning
- FOOTBED:3D Formed EVA with Harshmellow tailor made to the female riders foo
- LINER FIT:Custom Moldable Internal J Bars to lock your ankle down in the boot
- DETAILS: 3D Formed Tongue, Micro Articulating Cuff to ensure a snug fit
- FLEX: 5
- RIDER PROFILE: Everyone!