The OMG is a great all mountain freestyle board for the ladies which has been around for a few years now with a true twin centre stance shape on a hybrid camber board. The Hybrid twin camber is a standard 'microcamber ' centre section with just 2mm of regular camber blended into reverse camber nose and tail to give great float in pop with lots of pop. This means you can get all the benefits and pop of a regular camber board with a nice easy going catch free feel of a reverse cambered board. The OMG also come with pop rods for improved response and pop plus a high grade sintered base to keep you moving quickly. A great one for the girls whether you want to charge down a piste or get inverted in the park.
Base Colours Vary, we cannot guarantee the image you see with be the exact board you will receive.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Thin Con - Thinned out construction for reduced weight
- Hybrid Twin - Micro camber between the feet with reverse camber nose and tail for a catch free ride
- LSD - Ladies Specific Design, designed around a womans body to work specifically with the female frame
- Pop Rods 1.0 - Urethane rods wrapped in carbon inserted into the core for great rebound and pop
- Slimewalls - Made from skate wheel Urethane to improve dampening from unwanted vibrations
- Carbon Array 3 - Carbon stringers in the nose and tail to improve edge to edge response and reduce chatter at speed
- Cleave Edge - 50 % more edge to prevent snapped rails
- Hybrid Glass - Three layers of fibre glass laid up on different axis to give extra strength and response
- Fusion 4000 - High grade sintered base which runs fast!