The Rome Black Label is cream of the crop, a stand alone flagship binding. It comes with Romes new composite highback which is incredibly lightweight but extremley durable. Frequently used carbon highbacks can have a tendancy to crack and break.
With excellent features like their new Auxgrip toe strap which is made up of auxetic shapes. Whats that? Auxetic shapes form joints at every point meaning the material is not stressed when formed. This is made from one piece of material so you get a very lightweight toe cap which forms to the shape of any boot and grips with ease.
Tread on your straps? Sick of breaking them in the cold? All Rome bindings have a tension system to keep the strap out of the way so you dont stand on them when strapping in. Simply set the seperate stretchy PU strap and it will always pull out of the way when open, CLEVER!
The Vrod base plate is brand new for The Rome Black Label with the highest glass content in their range with 45% glass fibre added to stiffen the chassis for extra response. Vrod helps smooth this with zones of thicker and thinner foam, thicker under the binding from inside front to outside rear and thinner on the opposite two corners. This is there to allow the board to flex naturally without the binding creating a dead spot under foot. With this and a mini disk Rome get the hard contact area down to just 1.56%!
Rome are firm belivers that customisation matters. The Black label echos that Customise your bindings endlessly with the pivot mount max. Offering 64 different positions for the ankle strap to sit in so you can either drive more power, enable more tweak, position it further back for more tension or forward for a looser ride. Canting in the footbeds, canting in the highback (or not, you choose!), adjustable chassis and multi point footbed and ladder setups, customisation matters!
|Snowboard Binding Flex||
|Snowboard Binding Gender||
|Snowboard Binding Riding Style||
All-Mountain & Freestyle Bindings
|Snowboard Binding Riding Level||
|Snowboard Binding Type||
Two Strap Bindings
- AsymWrap Technology - Connects via two pints on the instep side of the chassis and one on the lateral side to deliver power with a surfy feel
- Composite Highback - Romes highest end highback made of an industry first thermoplastic glass fivbre composite which transfers power incredibly well while still offering lateral flex and durability unlike carbon
- Black Label Baseplate - Romes highest content of glass fibre chassis with 45% content for maximum response
- Ultralight Ankle Strap - Oversized, non stitched, formed strap with ergonomic shape to give a strap with no pressure points
- AuxGrip Toe Strap - Made from Auxetic shapes so as the toe cap stretches each point of the shape moves like a joint instead of stretching for maximum durability. these toecaps form to the boot and grip incredibly well
- D30 V-Rod SubBase Pad - D30 for unparallelled vibration dampening, Vrod is different thicknesses of foam under foot to allow the board to flex more naturally and prevent a dead spot on the board with just 1.56% or hard plastic touching the board
- PivotMount Max Technology - Provides 64 different options for the pivot mount to sit in. Move the Pivot mount into the upper position to hold more of the boot and drive more power. Move into into the lower postion for more tweak or move it to the rear postion for more tension in the strap
- Tool-Free Yes, I Cant - Canted footbeds to give a more natural rider position, these come with nuetral and canted footbeds in the box
- Cant in the back II - High back canting, one of the only brands offering this to match the angle of your stance and the canting in your footbed
- Full highback Rotation with Channel adjuster - Allows you to match the highback to the heel edge of your board for better power transfer
- Tool Free highback forward lean adjuster - Choose to lean or not to lean!