The 2020 Rome Vice is loud and proud! A super lightweight highly customisable binding packed full of features, it quite easily handles any type of riding anywhere on the mountain.
The Vice uses Romes Asymwrap chassis system which only connects at the heel loop on the outerside to promote a more surfy feel and give a really powerful lightweight feel so you can charge around the mountain. This gives a surfy side to side feeling while having and instant response from toe to heel. This when matched with the Vrod base gives a real connection to the feel of what the board is doing under foot.
What is Vrod? Vrod is a minimal chassis system with thicker zones of EVA foam under foot where the binding needs to touch the board and less thinner foam where it doesnt. Rome get the hard plastic touching the board down to a mere 1.56% which is easily the least in the industry to ensure the board has no dead spot under foot.
The straps are Romes Minimist straps for zero pressure points and are also massively adjustable and customisable thanks to the pivot mount. This offer 4 positions for the ankle strap to sit in, higher to drive more power, lower to offer more tweak, all the way back for more tension or neutral for an out of the box perfect ride.
The Vice are really good performing bindings packed full of tech and with a couple of wild designs for the bold!
|Snowboard Binding Gender||
- Asymwrap Technology - Only connected by the heel loop on the outer side of the chassis for a more surfy side to side feel with instant toe to heel response in a lightweight package
- AsymVice highback - Asymmetric flex windows in the highback for a better fit with your boot and calf
- Minimist Ankle strap - Striped back Urethane strap with zero fabric and stitching for durability and oversized for no pressure points
- Conform Grip 2.0 Toe Strap - Flexible urethane frame with stretch rubberised silicone to grip the toe of the boot very well with tons of grip
- V-rod Baseplate - Thicker EVA foam through the centre of the chassis and tinner on the outer to give a mere 1.56% of hard plastic to touch the board to give no dead spot on the board under foot
- PivotMount technology - Allows customisation of the ankle strap location, higher for more power, lower for more tweak, all the way back for more tension, nuetral for if you cant make your mind up!
- Tool Free Yes I Cant - Canted footbeds for less pressure on the knees and ankles and a more natural riding postion
- Full Highback Rotation with channel adjust - Allows the highback to be aligned with the heel edge for a more natural riding postion
- Tool Free Forward lean adjuster - Super easy to get your lean on!
- Autostraps - Tensions the ankle strap to hold the strap open so you dont stand on them when you strap in