The Salomon Rumble Fish is a womenï¿½s all moutain freestyle board which really is a quiver killer based on the Assassin from the guys range. This one is for the confident ladies who donï¿½t hesitate to take the lines they want. The rumble fish is fusing Salomons most progressive powder and freestyle board constructions in one. The Rumble fish uses rock out camber based on a flat section between your feet for awesome stability then regular camber underfoot for precision and grip with reverse camber tip and tail to give a catch free ride. Highlighting Popster Booster to serve up a smooth and playful ride. No need to take a day off from ripping. One board to rule them all, park, groomers, and pow if you do a bit of everything and like your boards to be accomplished at all the Rumble fish is for you.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Sintered EG - Engineered for a super fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- Ghost Green Core - Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super light polawania wood.
- Medium Stone Finish - A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- BA MD Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- 4x2 inserts
- True Twin Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths and shapes, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- ABC Green Roll The snap of bamboo, the comfortable ride of cork sidewalls and the bomb-proof strength of basalt - ABC Green Roll (Advanced Bamboo Construction) blends natural materials into a supernatural snowboard. More pop, less pla
- Freestyle Edge Bevel From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Popster Booster Add carbon stringers to the standard popster and you get all the energy from under your feet radiating on the tip/tail maximizing pop.
- EQ RAD Equalizer and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Royal Cork Rails Protect the planet and your edges with this eco version of Royal Rubber Rails. All the impact and chatter absorption you need while standing up for Mother Nature.
- Rock Out Camber Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- MEDIUM Medium flex is adapted to riders that need to feel good on each type of terrain, for each type of practice.