The womens Encore boot is really easy to get in and out of with the single BOA coiler lacing system. You just "pop" the coiler button out to release the tension, get your feet in and "pop" it back it back in again and "dial in" your custom fit. The Full Instep Articulation allows the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently without distort the outside of the boot.
Performance for the beginner to intermediate; the Encoreâ€™s smooth forgiving flex combined with easy close Boa lacing system make it the perfect boot for riders who want a boot that will deliver a forgiving and comfortable ride that will help them develop their skills without holding them back as they improve. Its all terrain flex make it the perfect choice for riders that want to enjoy all the elements of snowboarding. The Encore has been updated with a new ClassicLite outsole to make it even better.
|Snowboard Boot Flex||
|Snowboard Boot Gender||
|Snowboard Boot Fastening||
|Snowboard Boot Width||
- Vans Boa Coiler Lacing System - Spin the BOA wheel for your custom tension
- Tri-Fit X Thermal Liner - Keeps your feet warm and dry
- New ClassicLite Outsole - New and improved lightweight outsole with a slimmer style
- V2 Footbed - Comfort and support for your feet
- 3D Moulded Tongue - wraps around your lower part of your leg
- Pleasure Cuff - Designed to fit all calf sizes
- Full Instep Articulation - Allows the upper and lower parts of the boot to flex independently
- Internal Web Harness - Holds your feet and heel comfortably in place to avoid heel lift
- OTW Lace Lock - Lock the lace in place
- Flex Rating 3 ( 1 = Sof flex - 10 = Stiff ) - Forgiving and soft flex