The Yeti Tundra 35 Hard Cooler is the smallest Tundra cooler, perfect for a small group.
The Tundra 35 has a solid rotomoulded construction and permafrost insulation to make sure that your food stays chilled. This cooler has excellent insulation properties and an unbelievable level of durability.
This cooler has been excellently designed to include some fantastic features such as a drain, two types of carrying handles, non-slip feet and a flat top which can be used as a seat or table.
The Tundra 35 has Yeti's classic closing system which uses rubber T-Rex Lid latches, an interlocking lid system and coldlock gasket. These systems work to effectively block out the heat and keep in the cold. This excellently engineered cooler will keep your food cold for days.
|Other Bags Gender||
|Other Bags Material||
- Fatwall Design - Extra-thick walls provide extra insulation for unparalleled ice retention.
- Permafrost Insulation - Made from a pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam, applied in the cooler's walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Rotomoulded Construction - Makes this cooler virtually indestructible.
- T-Rex Lid Latches - A patented latch closure system which uses a heavy-duty rubber, say goodbye to broken latches.
- Interlock Lid System - Creates a secure barrier against the heat, keeping your ice colder for longer.
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet - Keep your cooler in place wherever you set it down.
- Anchorpoint Tie-Down Slots - Moulded tie-down slots for easy mounting to a boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- Coldlock Gasket - This freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid, blocking out external heat and locking the cold in.
- Neverfail Hinge System - An interlocking design combined with two hinge pins prevents the hinge from ever breaking.
- Vortex Drain System - Leakproof, rugged and designed for quick and easy draining at the end of the day or for cleaning.
- Doublehaul Handles - Made of a military-grade polyester rope for added durability.
- Lipgrip Handles - These stay out of the way and make carrying your cooler seem less of a chore.