The Yeti Tundra Haul Hard Cooler is Yeti's first wheeled cooler. This cooler is a fantastic size for a group adventure.
The Tundra Haul has Yeti's famous solid rotomoulded construction and permafrost insulation ensuring that your food is kept nice and chilled.
The Haul has been constructed with nearly-indestructible NeverFlat Wheels and a T-Bar StrongArm Handle. These two components combined offer the most durable, reliable, and comfortable towing design.
This cooler has Yeti's classic closing system which uses rubber T-Rex Lid latches and coldlock gasket. These systems work to effectively block out the heat and keep in the cold.
|Other Bags Gender||
|Other Bag Laptop Compatible Feature||
|Other Bags Material||
|Other Bags Features||
- Fatwall Design - Extra-thick walls provide extra insulation for unparalleled ice retention.
- Permafrost Insulation - Made from a pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam, applied in the cooler's walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Rotomoulded Construction - Makes this cooler virtually indestructible.
- T-Rex Lid Latches - A patented latch closure system which uses a heavy-duty rubber, say goodbye to broken latches.
- Coldlock Gasket - This freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid, blocking out external heat and locking the cold in.
- Neverfail Hinge System - An interlocking design combined with two hinge pins prevents the hinge from ever breaking.
- Lipgrip Handles - These stay out of the way and make carrying your cooler seem less of a chore.
- Neverflat Wheels - Solid, single-piece tire construction which is impact- and puncture-resistant.
- Strongarm Handle - A durable welded aluminum arm with comfortable grips. Curved design tracks left or right for heel-friendly towing.