The Masher is an all new frame for the 2018 season with a very popular oversized look and clean rounded lines. The Masher is a little smaller than the classic EG2 and a little bigger than the EG2.5 filling the space between with a slick and stylish frame. As with those mentioned frames the Masher shares the same benefits of a wider peripheral vision and better clarity of vision through the spherical lens.
This is the Dark tourist version of the EGV with gloss black frame for stelthyt look and floral strap on one side and olive green on the other with Electric logos. Plus these come with Electrics Brose lens which is great for all round light conditions whether it snows or is bright sunshine. The Brose is a combination of a bronze lens with a rose lens for great all round properties. This is the silver chrome version of the Brose lens with silver mirror finish to the already excellent Brose lens.
Freedom of choice 50% lens voucher included. This means you get a voucher in the box entitling you to a 50% discount on any spare lens either direct from Electric or through your local retailer. This way you get to choose your spare lens rather than getting stuck with a low light lens.
|Goggle Lens Main Colour||
|Goggle Face Size||
|Goggle Lens Shape||
|Goggle Light Conditions||
|Goggle VLT Index||
- Ergonomic Frame Design - Fits the contours of the face perfectly
- Mould Injected Thermoplastic Urethane Frame (TPU) - Strong fexible Urethane frame
- Oversized dual spherical injected polycarbonate lens - Classic oversized look
- Super anti-scratch hard coating - Helps prevent scratches
- Super A/R coating anti-reflective technology - Coats the inside of the lens to prevent reflections which you can see on the lens
- Over the glasses compatible (OTG) - Fits over most glasses
- Contoured triple layer face foam - Very comfy
- 40mm strap with adjusters
- Helmet compatible frame - suits most helmets
- Microfibre gogglebag included
- 50% Freedom of Choice Lens voucher included