The Etnies Marana is a very nice, durable cupsole shoe with an STI Evolution Foam midsole for incredible comfort. For durability, the upper includes a fused on, injected rubber toe cap making the Marana a tough and long-lasting shoe. For comfort and performance, it includes a padded tongue and collar, Pro Foam 1 Polyurethane insole and full-length flex grooves in the 400 NBS rubber outsole for ultimate flexibility. It also has hidden lace loops for lace protection, while the outsole features an exposed STI Evolution Foam Icon logo and a beefy tread designed to last by including both a traditional herringbone and car tire-like tread pattern. And yes the soles are made by Michelin, the best quality in tyres, rubber and now skate shoes!
|Skate Shoe & Trainers Gender||
|Skate Shoes & Trainers Footwear Type||
|Skate Shoes & Trainers Style||
|Skate Shoes & Trainers Upper Material||
|Skate Shoes & Trainers Lining||
|Skate Shoes & Trainers Sole Material||
|Skate Shoes & Trainers Fastening||
- Performance & Durability Redefined - A solid skate shoe built to last
- Pro Foam 1 Polyurethane insole - Supportive and doesnt affect board feel
- STI EVOLUTION FOAM midsole - Comfortable and cushions landings
- 400 NBS rubber outsole with flex grooves for flexibility - Grippy with tons of board feel
- Beefy car tire inspired tread designed to last - Michelin just like your tyres!
- Fused on, injected rubber toe cap - For extra durability in a key area
- Padded tongue and collar - Protects the foot from board slap
- Hidden lace loops