The Evolve Electric skateboards are all about having fun. Can’t decide between the GTX Street and GTX All Terrain? You can have both! Switching between setups is now faster and easier than ever before. Simply pop the new Evolve 7” All Terrain rims off, put the 97mm Street wheels straight on, and in mere minutes you’re away again. The Bamboo GTX wheels are powered by 3000W of dual brushless motor power that will have you reaching a top speed up to Approx. 42kmph/26mph on the street GTX and Approx. 35 -41kmph/22 -25mph on the All Terrain GTX depending on wheel size. Speeds may vary depending on rider weight and terrain. The Bamboo GTX deck gives you a softer flex for a nice smooth longboard feel. Riding on a Evolve Electric Skateboard is similar to riding a snowboard and the new wider super-carve truck system gives you improved stability whilst enabling tight carves. You control the speed, break and change the speed with one hand using the all new R2 Remote control. The Digital LCD screen allows you keep track of your top speed, battery power and adjust technical settings. The Evolve GTX street wheels are great for smooth and hard surfaces i.e tarmac, bitumen or concrete. The Street GTX? wheels are not suitable for uneven surfaces or off road riding, just change the wheels over, if you fancy riding off road with the All Terrain wheels.
We all like to have fun, for this product it is strongly advised that children under 14 years, or new to electric skateboarding, operate the boards under supervision with full safety gear including a helmet.
Taking you up to 50km with the Street GTX wheels and up to 30km on the All terrain GTX wheels in just one charge. The Bamboo GTX 2 in 1 offers you the best of both worlds with the option to swap our wheels over, you can ride most terrains available. Don't forget that this is an Electric Skateboard and should only be used in dry conditions. Start your adventure using the “SLOW” mode. This will help you easy your way into riding an Evolve Electric Skateboard. Once you feel a bit more confident switch to “ECO” mode for a relaxed ride and unparalleled range. When you feel a little bit more brave you can switch to “FAST” mode to speed past traffic and turn your commute into a little bit more exciting. When you can master the FAST mode you can switch to “GT” mode to unleash the crazy power and acceleration with the ability to climb hills of up to 25% gradient! Check out the full list of features below. If you want to try a board before you buy, come and visit us for a demo!
|Electric Skateboards Material||
|Electric Skateboards Terrain / Use||
- R2 Remote Control Included - Control your speed, break and other features. See list below for full list of features.
- Terrain: Use the AT Wheels for uneven and off road riding and switch to the Street GTX wheels for smooth and hard surfaces ie tarmac, bitumen or concrete
- Braking: ABS smooth regenerative braking. Has the ability to bring you to a complete stop if required
- Noise: Minimal noise - You can hear the motor but its not loud.
- Acceleration: Smooth stepless acceleration from slow to top speed
- Slides: No, unless on gravel or grass surfaces
- Hills: Up to 25% gradient in GT mode
- Suitable for 15 years or older - It is strongly advised that children under 14 years, or new to electric skateboarding, operate the boards under supervision with full safety gear including a helmet.
- Max Load: 100 kg / 220 lbs
- Product Weight: 8.8kg Street GTX and 9.8kg All Terrain GTX.
- Top Speed: Approx. 42kph/26mph on the Street GTX Wheels and Approx. 35-41kph/22-25mph on the All Terrain GTX depending on wheel size. This may vary depending on rider weight, battery voltage and terrain
- Range: Up to 50km/31miles on the Street GTX. Up to 30km/18.5miles on the All terrain GTX - Battery life depends on factors such as weight of rider, terrain, inclines and also the way the rider uses the speed controls.
- Deck material: 7 ply Canadian maple hardwood and 2 ply bamboo vertically laminated deck with W concave and drop down style for low profile riding, comfort and pop!
- Deck length: 96cm/38 inches
- Deck wheelbase: 73cm/29 inches
- Trucks: Black GT Super carve 306mm/12inch width
- Wheels: Evolve 7” All terrain wheels for the All Terrain GTX board. Convert over to the Street setup with the black Evolve GT 97mm 76A
- Motors: Gold plated 3000 watt high performance custom made sensored dual brush out-runner motors
- Bearings: Abec 9 Evolve Speedballs precision bearings
- Battery: Custom designed 36 volt 10AH Lithium Ion
- Recharge: Approx. 4-5 hours with standard charger (Optional fast charger 2.5hrs).?
R2 Remote Control Features:
- Digital LCD Screen - Check your speed, speed mode, battery life and other features below
- Speed indicator - Displays the speed you are traveling at
- Trip Function
- 4 Speed Settings
- Battery Display
- Wheel & Gear Settings
- Diagnosis Screen
- Approximately 4 hours battery power