You want that extra smooth, carving street ride from your electric skateboard, but like to switch it up for some more challenging rougher stuff and technical, mixed surfaces then the Evolve Carbon GT 2 in 1 gives you the best of both worlds. Easily switchable wheels will take allow you to go from your daily commute street wheels to the muddy weekend, adventure hunter all terrain wheels. The same power, the same unrivalled ride but now you have a choice! A 3000w dual brushless motor thats quiet, efficient and powerful. A clever regenerative energy ABS braking system for smooth slowing and stopping ability. The deck is made a custom moulded, carbon fiber and kevlar design which assists with stability and more precise carving, also making for a cleanly styled, high tech apperance.
We all like to have fun, for this product it is strongly advised that children under 14 years, or new to electric skateboarding, operate the boards under supervision with full safety gear including a helmet.
Taking you up to 50km with the Street GT wheels and up to 30km on the AT GT wheels in just one charge. The Carbon GT 2 in 1 offers you the best of both worlds with the option to swap the wheels over, so you can ride most terrains available. Don't forget that this is an Electric Skateboard and should only be used in dry conditions. Start your adventure using the “SLOW” mode. This will help you easy your way into riding an Evolve Electric Skateboard. Once you feel a bit more confident switch to “ECO” mode for a relaxed ride and unparalleled range. When you feel a little bit more brave you can switch to “FAST” mode to speed past traffic and turn your commute into a little bit more exciting. When you can master the FAST mode you can switch to “GT” mode to unleash the crazy power and acceleration with the ability to climb hills of up to 25% gradient! Check out the full list of features below. If you want to try a board before you buy, come and visit us for a demo!
|Electric Skateboards Material||
|Electric Skateboards Terrain / Use||
- R2 Remote Control Included - Control your speed, break and other features. See list below for full list of features.
- Terrain: Use the AT Wheels for uneven and off road riding and switch to the Street GTX wheels for smooth and hard surfaces ie tarmac, bitumen or concrete
- Braking: ABS smooth regenerative braking. Has the ability to bring you to a complete stop if required
- Noise: Minimal noise - You can hear the motor but its not loud.
- Acceleration: Smooth stepless acceleration from slow to top speed
- Slides: The AT Wheels will not slide unless on gravel or grass surfaces. The Street GT Wheels will allow you to Slide.
- Hills: Up to 25% gradient in GT mode
- Suitable for 15 years or older - It is strongly advised that children under 14 years, or new to electric skateboarding, operate the boards under supervision with full safety gear including a helmet.
- Max Load: 100 kg / 220 lbs
- Product Weight: 7.9kg/17lbs Street GT and 9.5kg/21lbs All Terrain.
- Top Speed: Approx. 36-42kph/22-26mph on the street GT depending on wheel and gear size (see speed chart). Approx. 35-41kph/22-25mph on the All Terrain GT depending on wheel size.
- Range: Up to 50km/31miles on the Street GT. Up to 30km/18.5miles on the All terrain GT.
- Deck material: High-grade Custom Moulded Carbon Fiber & Kevlar.
- Deck length: 102cm/40 inches
- Deck wheelbase: 81cm/33.5inches.
- Trucks: Black GT Super carve 306mm/12inch width
- Wheels: Evolve 7” All terrain wheels for the All Terrain GT board. Convert over to the Street setup with the black Evolve GT 83mm 76A
- Motors: 3000 watt high performance custom made sensored dual brush out-runner motors
- Bearings: Abec 9 Evolve Speedballs precision bearings.
- Battery: 42v Lithium Ion with custom BMS ( Battery Managment System ).
- Recharge: 4-5 hours with standard charger (Optional fast charger 3hrs).
R2 REMOTE CONTROL FEATURES:
- Digital LCD Screen - Check your speed, speed mode, battery life and other features below
- Speed indicator - Displays the speed you are traveling at
- Trip Function
- 4 Speed Settings - Choose between "Slow", "ECO", "Fast" and "GT"
- Battery Display - Changes light when the battery is getting low
- Wheel & Gear Settings - Allows you to change the settings depending on the wheels you are using
- Diagnosis Screen
- Approximately 4 hours battery power