The Evolve Electric skateboards are all about having fun. The Carbon GT AT wheels are powered by 3000W of dual brushless motor power that will have you reaching a top speed up to Approx. 35-41kph/22-25mph on the All Terrain GT depending on wheel size. Speeds vary depending on rider weight, wheels and terrain. The Carbon GT deck are made of High-grade Custom Moulded Carbon Fiber & Kevlar. The GT Carbon Fiber deck comes with built in electrics and has a precise low profile look and feel, allowing great control and stability when riding. Riding on a Evolve Electric Skateboard is similar to riding a snowboard and the new wider super-carve truck system gives you improved stability whilst enabling tight carves.
How does it work? You control the speed, break and change the speed with one hand using the all new R2 Remote control. The Digital LCD screen allows you keep track of your top speed, battery power and adjust technical settings.
Start your adventure using the “SLOW” mode. This will help you easy your way into riding an Evolve Electric Skateboard. Once you feel a bit more confident switch to “ECO” mode for a relaxed ride and unparalleled range. When you feel a little bit more brave you can switch to “FAST” mode to speed past traffic and turn your commute into a little bit more exciting. When you can master the FAST mode you can switch to “GT” mode to unleash the crazy power and acceleration with the ability to climb hills of up to 25% gradient!
We all like to have fun, for this product it is strongly advised that children under 14 years, or new to electric skateboarding, operate the boards under supervision with full safety gear including a helmet. If you want to try a board before you buy, come and visit us for a demo! Taking you up to 30km on the AT GT wheels in just one charge. Don't forget that this is an Electric Skateboard and should only be used in dry conditions. Check out the full list of features below.
|Electric Skateboards Material||
|Electric Skateboards Terrain / Use||
- R2 Remote Control Included - Control your speed, break and other features. See list below for full list of features.
- Terrain: Use the AT Wheels for uneven and off road riding.
- Braking: ABS smooth regenerative braking. Has the ability to bring you to a complete stop if required
- Noise: Minimal noise - You can hear the motor but its not loud.
- Acceleration: Smooth stepless acceleration from slow to top speed
- Slides: The AT Wheels will not slide unless on gravel or grass surfaces.
- Hills: Up to 25% gradient in GT mode
- Suitable for 15 years or older - It is strongly advised that children under 14 years, or new to electric skateboarding, operate the boards under supervision with full safety gear including a helmet.
- Max Load: 100 kg / 220 lbs
- Product Weight: 9.5kg/21lbs All Terrain.
- Top Speed: Approx. 35-41kph/22-25mph on the All Terrain GT depending on wheel size.
- Range: Up to 30km/18.5miles on the All terrain GT.
- Deck material: High-grade Custom Moulded Carbon Fiber & Kevlar.
- Deck length: 102cm/40 inches
- Deck wheelbase: 81cm/33.5inches.
- Trucks: Black GT Super carve 306mm/12inch width
- Wheels: Evolve 7” All terrain wheels for the All Terrain GT board.
- Motors: 3000 watt high performance custom made sensored dual brush out-runner motors
- Bearings: Abec 9 Evolve Speedballs precision bearings.
- Battery: 42v Lithium Ion with custom BMS ( Battery Managment System ).
- Recharge: 4-5 hours with standard charger (Optional fast charger 3hrs).
R2 REMOTE CONTROL FEATURES:
- Digital LCD Screen - Check your speed, speed mode, battery life and other features below
- Speed indicator - Displays the speed you are traveling at
- Trip Function
- 4 Speed Settings - Choose between "Slow", "ECO", "Fast" and "GT"
- Battery Display - Changes light when the battery is getting low
- Wheel & Gear Settings - Allows you to change the settings depending on the wheels you are using
- Diagnosis Screen
- Approximately 4 hours battery power