The 2018 K2 Happy Hour has had a big revamp for 2018 and it sure rides well as a result! Gone are the pointy nose and tail to save weight, the board goes back to standard camber between the feet with a slight rocker in tip and tail thanks to Tweekend. The tweekend means the full length of the board is a usable surface area so when you butter you can press right to the tip, when you ride powder the area is used to push snow out of the way, clever hey!? K2 throw a carbon ollie bar, ICG glass 20 and carbon torque forks to make this board a lively freestyle stick without going crazy on the flex scale and making it too stiff (6/10). This is achieved by laying the 20 ICG glass stingers tip to tail along with the Ollie bar making the flex smooth then carbon torque forks transfer power to the contact points quickly. Ollie higher, press better and spin faster with the all new Happy Hour.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- K2 Twin Camber ï¿½ Standard camber between the feet blended into tweekend tip and tail for a slight reverse camber twist
- Tweekend - More rideable surface area for great float in pow and better presses
- Hybritech - Thinned out construction for less swing weight and improved dampeneing
- Glass: Biax/ICG20 - Triple layers of fibre glass laid on top of each other on different axis for strength and response with 20 tip to tail carbon stringers
- Carbon Torque Forks ï¿½ 5 Carbon V stringers in the nose and tail for great response edge to edge and excellent pop
- Ollie Bar - Loaded Ollie power! Carbon and kevlar pre curved bar for means pop for days!
- 4000 Sintered base - High grade fast running sintered base
- Base Bevel: 1 Degree - Less hang ups on rails