The Scout Mitt is a good value for money gauntlet mitt with a removable storm liner included. The Storm liner is a liner glove with 4 way stretch fleece with touch screen compatible material on the index finger. This liner is extremely quick drying and will keep your hands warm inside the mitten. The Scout mitt features DK Dry waterproof inserts, high loft synthetic insulation and rubbertech palm material to give you a warm and comfortable mitt for your winter adventures. The Mitt version is slightly warmer, if you prefer a bit better grip and dexterity, check out the glove version. Check out the full list of features below.
|Glove or Mitt Type||
- Insert: DK Dry - Polyurethane inserts use a unique film technology that block water from the outside
- Insulation: High loft synthetic 110/280g - Resists moisture in wet conditions
- Palm: Durable Rubbertec - Polyester substrate with a polymer based high grip surface treatment applied to it.
- Shell: Nylon/Poly Finished with DWR treatment (Durable Water Repellent)
- Lining: 150g Tricot lining - Least bulky lightweight Tricot provides the ultimate in dexterity and moisture management
- Cuff Closure: One hand cinch gauntlet - Keeps snow out
- Removable Storm liner glove - Touch screen compatible 4x4 stretch fleece liner glove
- Nose and goggle wipe thumb panels