This is Lib Tech pro rider Sky Siljeg's pro model. Sky rides aggressively with a wide board and loose trucks. The Exo-Skeleton building technology that Lib Tech use for their skateboards, allow Sky to ride faster, harder and longer.
Lib Tech skateboards and Cockroach construction are the result of 30 years of composite experimentation and testing. Lib Tech skates are very different than any other skateboard on the market. The revolutionary Cockroach construction gives the boards a super durable and tough “exo-skeleton” on the outside. 52 strategically selected components makes the Cockroach construction, and the inside includes a poppy fiberglass spine and softer, light, poppy wood. All put together, one by one by Skateboarders working in the Mervin factory. All 52 components are hand laminated and fused together under heat and pressure using a rugged, poppy and safe to use low VOC epoxy resin system. This makes the Lib Tech skateboards super durable and long lasting.
- Sky Siljeg Pro model
- Exo-Skeleton: Rugged end grain Birch - 52 strategically selected components makes the Cockroach construction
- Impact resistant Birch outer rail wood
- Core: Light poppy renewable vertically laminated aspen inner core
- Fiber: Bi-Ax fiber pop enhancement spine
- Resin:Poppy, tough, environMENTALly friendly, low VOC epoxy resin system