The Liquid Force Hook 4D is one of the most versatile bindings out there and works brilliantly either behind a boat or on a cable. It has a mid to stiff flex around 7/10 on the flex scale with great support but will flex when and where you need it to. The adjustable length closure system allows you to customize your fit too so you can reduce the length of the straps and not have loads of excess strap flapping around. Using Liquid Force's 4D chassis system designed to work with Liquid Forces new Flex Track system for a minimal footprint and true board flex. This also opens up a lot of stance options and these give excellent board feel as a result. The Hook 4D works great on and off the water as it comes equipped with the Reflex walk out liner so you dont have to walk through stones and other nasties when you walk out. An awesome binding with tons of tech.
|Wakeboard Binding Flex||
|Wakeboard Boot Gender||
|Wakeboard Boot Fastening||
|Wakeboard Binding Use||
Cable Park Bindings
|Wakeboard Boot Skill Level||
- 4D Chassis Flex Track System - Compatible with Flextrack boards - The most minimal footprint on the market
- Honeycomb Flex floor - Reduces weight and absorbs impacts
- Removable Reflex Walk-Out Liner with Trek Outsole - Allows you to walk around with something on your feet!
- 45 degree angle attachment points Built in - Increased leverage and response with minimal footprint
- TPU Shoe Horn - Easy in out with the liner
- Adjustable Length Upper Velcro straps - Customise your length of the straps so you dont have excess flapping around