The Trek 4D is Liquid Force's top end boot / binding with its awesome removable Trek Liner. The Trek liner uses Liquid Forces new Trek liner Outsole featuring articulated grooves to help with sole flex and rubber panels for extra grip. The shell of the Trek has a velcro top strap which when opened allows the liner to be removed via the back of the binding. To help with this Liquid Force added a TPU shoe horn to make sliping the liner in and out super easy. This gives easy access and easy in out so you dont have to walk around on gravel thorns and all sorts of other nasties which aren't good to stand on! The Trek is a reasonably stiff binding ideal for the boat or for extra press in the park and has a medium wide fit. And last but not least this is a 4D binding so only compatible with Liquid Force Flextrack boards, this gives the most minimal footprint on the board for true board flex and feel.
|Wakeboard Binding Flex||
|Wakeboard Boot Gender||
|Wakeboard Boot Fastening||
Speed Lacing System
|Wakeboard Binding Use||
Cable Park Bindings
|Wakeboard Boot Skill Level||
- 4D Chassis System - Compatible with Flextrack boards - The most minimal footprint on the market
- Honeycomb FlexFloor - Reduces weight and absorbs impacts
- Removable Trek Walk Liner w/ Trek Outsole - Allows you to walk around with something on your feet!
- 45 Degree Angle Attachment Points - Increased leverage and response
- Built in TPU Shoe Horn - Allows the liner to slide in and out with ease
- Adjustable Length Upper Velcro Strap - For Extra hold
- Medium-Wide Fit