The Liquid Force Bloodline Series is made up of some of the most beautiful woods and premium materials in a unique way. Liquid Force combined both their pro rider heritage with the bloodline of some unique trees to create a compelling and driving board series that is one of a kind. This is the Next version of the Bloodline boards designed by and based on Bob Stoven's board the NEXT. If you’re looking for speed and quickness in a boat board you’re going to love this one. The innovative ash veneer/PU core found on this Bloodline spec board removes plenty of weight and keeps the board extra lively with added response over the regular version. Liquid Force then add their Vector Net weave which is a crabon fibre net and adds a layer of unmatched torsional strength. This allows the rider to stay firmly in control of the board when charging off any sized wake. Liquid Force added their new Flex Track system to make sure your connection to the board is greater than ever, this is a flexing mounting track for better board feel and flex especially when combined with their 4D bindings. This all translates to even more control than you ever realized could be felt in a board with tons of stance options. An excellent boat!
|Wakeboard Riding Level||
Three Stage Rocker
Boat Wake Boards
- Bloodline Spec - Premium materials used including Ash with Teak stain veneer
- Flextrack - Flexible mounting track or true board flex and edless stance options
- 3 Stage Rocker - For an aggressive buck off the wake
- Pro Glass - Layers of fibre glass laid up on opposed axis for strength and response
- Single to Double Venturi Hull - FAST!
- Edge Channels - Extra grip and edge hold
- RX Quad Fin Setup - Turns on a six pence piece!
- “Vector Net” - Carbon fibre net for strength, response and durability