The Ether Down Thermagraph Snowboard Jacket from 686 is back for 2019 with some improvements, the most notable being the 20K waterproof stretch fabric which makes the jacket even more comfortable. This Jacket has Thermagraph body mapping insulation meaning that you get insulation where your body needs it and less where you don't, for example you dont need insulation in you arm pits do you! Finished in a colorblock this jacket is easy to co-ordinate the rest of you outfit.
|Jacket Garment Care||
- infiDRY 200K Stretch Fabric + DWR
- Waffle Knit Fleece Inner Mount Flap
- Lip Balm Pocket
- Fully Taped Bemis Seams
- Thermagraph Body Mapping Insulation System Using 600 Power Fill using 90/10 100% Responsible Duck Down
- Mesh Lined Underarm Vents
- Attached Adjustable Powder Skirt w/Lycra Stretch Panel and Pant Jacket Connect System
- Inner Lycra Horseshoe Thumb Wrist Gaiters
- Adjustable Welded Cuffs
- Inner Thumb Grip
- Adjustable Hood
- Vadar Vents - Small vents around the mouth area
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Internal 686 Jacquard Mesh Goggle/Storage Pocket
- Inncr Media Audio Pocket with Audio Cord Outlet
- Tangle Free Headphone Loops
- YKK Aquaguard Water Resistant Chest Pockets
- Articlated Fit
Mens Size Guide
- Small - Chest 36"-38" / Arm Length 31"
- Medium - Chest 38"-40" / Arm Length 31 3/4"
- Large - Chest 40"-42" / Arm Length 33 1/2"
- XL - Chest 42"-44" / Arm Length 33"