The Adidas Matchcourt skate shoes are based on the classic look from the 70's but with a modern twist and features. Skateboarders through out the world have embraced Adidas Basketball shoes with rubber toes since the 70's. The lightweight upper and cushy sockliner holds your feet in place securely and gives you a cosy fit. The durable rubber toe cap is a signature feature of the Matchcourt shoes and is built to take a beating. The Moulded PU sockliner gives you added comfort and impact cushioning.
The double-wrap vulcanised construction will last for a long time. The vulcanised outsole is very grippy and gives you precise board feel.
|Skate Shoe & Trainers Gender||
|Skate Shoes & Trainers Footwear Type||
|Skate Shoes & Trainers Style||
|Skate Shoes & Trainers Upper Material||
|Skate Shoes & Trainers Lining||
|Skate Shoes & Trainers Sole Material||
|Skate Shoes & Trainers Fastening||
- Durable rubber toe cap - One of the most unique features of the Matchcourt shoes
- Partial eyestay construction prevents wear and tear
- Moulded PU sockliner for comfort and impact cushioning
- Long lasting double-wrap vulcanised construction
- Grippy vulcanised outsole for precise board feel