The Adidas Superstar is inspired by the iconic superstar shoe with shell shaped rubber toe cap. The rubber toe cap is super durable and grippy, so your binding toe cap strap will stay in place without slipping off. If your feet are wide, the Adidas Superstar is a great option for you as the fit accommodate a slightly wider foot. Sneakers on snow, the Superstar ADV boot steps out and makes a statement.
The Soft to medium flex makes the Superstar snowboard boots perfect for the All-mountain freestyle rider that want a slightly softer boot. The cuff shell is composed of two separate zones that flex independently and give you a more natural flex.
Another clever feature, that is specific for the Superstar boots, are the removable Power Straps that allows you to adjust support on the upper section of the boot. This will give you a bit more support if you need it. The Silver level, heat-mouldable Ultralon foam liner together with the 3D moulded tounge, conforms to the contours of your foot for a comfortable and customised fit.
|Snowboard Boot Flex||
|Snowboard Boot Gender||
|Snowboard Boot Fastening||
|Snowboard Boot Width||
- Removable Power Strap - Gives you added support if you need it
- Silver level, heat-mouldable Ultralon foam liner - Moulds around the shape of your feet for custom fit
- Articulated cuff shell design - Allows the boot to flex more naturally
- 3D-moulded tongue - Added comfort and supreme fit
- Inner ankle harness with speed lacing system - Holds your feet in place securely
- Lightweight EVA midsole with rubber traction zones - For good grip on snow and icy surfaces
- Classic rubber toe cap - Classic Superstar look and great traction for the binding toe strap
- Medium soft flex: 5/10
- Synthetic and textile upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole