The Arbor Coda Mid-Wide is a Top-End, versatile mountain twin snowboard distinguished by upgraded features such as an American Black Walnut Powerply and all-new Rise Above Plastics Top-less Technology. This newly developed R.A.P. Topless Technology allows Arbor to move one step closer to a product made of fully recyclable and bio-degradable materials. Additional upgraded features include a premium Sintered Base with Arbor's most environmentally friendly base construction process, Zero Waste Base die-swap. The System Rocker design provides a surfy ride with natural float and cleaner tracking. This Mid Wide Coda Snowboard from Arbor works with boots sizes up to as UK 12 (US 13)
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- American Black Walnut Powerply
- R. A. P. Topless Technology - A build process in which we eliminate the need for our Bio-Plastic Topsheet, creating a lighter, more eco-friendly ride.
- FSC Certified Double Barrel II Core – A progressive 1:2 Poplar to Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running along the rails of the board for added torsional response and improved board control.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14 Pack Inserts
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- New! Entropy Bio Resin – The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Three Year Warranty
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned
- Zero Waste Base Technology
- Recycled ABS
- Mid Wide for boots up to a UK 12 (US13)
- Effective Edge: 1800mm
- Waist Width: 26.00m
- Nose & Tail Width: 30.20cm
- Sidecut: 7.85m
- Effective Edge: 1216mm
- Waist Width: 26.20cm
- Nose & Tail Width: 30.55cm
- Sidecut: 8.05m