The Arbor Formula offers you plenty of punch for your pound, without sacrificing quality or performance. The Formula is made using the same technology and premium materials that you expect from Arbor. The Formula offers a spoon nose shape which is great for all terrains allowing for plenty of rider progression. This rockered Arbor Formula has a surfy feel and offering plenty of float while the Grip-Tech provide stability and added control. This Mid Wide Model allows for those with a large boot size up to a UK 12 (US13)
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Flex: 4/10
- Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply Inlay
- FSC Certified Highland Core - a versatile core, constructed with a 1:2 Poplar to Paulownia blend for super lightweight performance, durability, and return.
- Extruded Base - A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers lighter-weight performance.
- Biax Glassing -A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 2x4 10 Pack Inserts
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Factory Tuned– We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Three Year Warranty
- Effective Edge: 1217mm
- Waist Width: 26.10cm
- Nose & Tail Width: 30.59cm
- Sidecut: 7.8m
- Effective Edge: 1244mm
- Waist Width: 26.62cm
- Nose & Tail Width: 30.86cm
- Sidecut: 7.95m