The Bataleon Stallion is a larger and wide version of the Bataleon board called Jam, specially designed for bigger riders with larger feet. A bigger platform stops riders with bigger feet from dragging their feet in the snow. The Stallion has a stiffer responsive flex, a directional twin shape with Bataleons Freestyle 3BT™ profile. This gives the Stallion medium uplift in the nose and tail, the sidebase and centercase areas are equally proportionate in size. With added length in the nose, the Stallion is remarkably versatile for freestyle and freeride situations.
The Stallion also features AirRide™, a flexible composite material incorporated into the woodcore along the 3BT™ crease points to dampen vibration at high speed and make the Stallion smoother in all conditions. The SuperTubes, hollow carbon tubes greatly increase the woodcore’s pop and reduce weight so give you a strong and lightweight board. The Stallion is really fast as well, Bataleon has put the fastest gliding base on this board for extra speed.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Directional Twin shape - Larger nose with 0 set back
- Freestyle 3BT™ shape - The sidebase and centercase areas are equally proportionate in size with a medium uplift angle on Freestyle 3BT™. With added length in the nose, these boards are remarkably versatile for freestyle and freeride situations.
- SideKick™ - Dramatically increases the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail.
- AirRide - We incorporated a flexible composite material into the woodcore along the 3BT™ crease points to dampen vibration at high speed and make your snowboard smoother in all conditions. Think of it as a top of the line suspension system for your snowboard.
- Dual SuperTubes™ - Two hollow carbon tubes milled into the bottom of the core to enhance pop and give the camber more snap.
- Triax Laminate - Our three-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive. We use this to beef up the flex pattern.
- Super Ultra Light Core - The lightest 80-20 Swiss paulownia and poplar wood blend for the lightest strength to weight ratio.
- Carbon Stringers - For increased pop and response in the nose and tail
- Ultra Glide S Base - Maximum molecular content for a hardened sintered base that hauls ass. More molecules mean a denser base that can take a beating using ISO-Sport 7000 series as backbone
- ABS Sidewalls - strong and flexible
- Suitable for intermediate to advanced riders
Stallion Size Spec: