The Transfer from Bent Metal is a very good lightweight snowboard binding that is aimed at the all mountain riders out there who want a comfortable responsive binding. This is Bent Metal's medium flex control combination of a reinforced nylon highback and Bi-Axial Fiber Drive Plate which is forgiving but with good response and is made up of magnesium fibreglass which is very lightweight. Bent Metal acheive this with their very unique drive plate which is made up of 7 layers of material including biaxial magnesium fibreglass in 2 separate layers just like a snowboard. This gives great response edge to edge and keeps everything under control.
The highback is mid flexing being made from reinforced nylon but the top of the binding is slightly cupped so it holds the boot incredibly well so you get the best of both worlds. Bent Metal then use their original very clever forward lean system which doubles as a dampening tool. The square on the back of the higback turns with each side offering a different degree of forward lean, this must be the easiest system to adjust with the simple turn of the square.
Your snowboard boots are held in comfortably and securely with the Power Strap ankle straps and the all new Grip Form toe strap with dynamic fit that gives you maximum performance. Please note that the Forest Baily binding in Blue Red comes with inverse colours on the left and right.
|Snowboard Binding Flex||
|Snowboard Binding Gender||
|Snowboard Binding Riding Style||
All-Mountain & Freestyle Bindings
|Snowboard Binding Riding Level||
|Snowboard Binding Type||
Two Strap Bindings
- Nylon Highback - Engineered Polymer responsive and ergonomic highback
- Two-Piece Chassis - Two Piece Polymer and Aluminum Design with responsive aluminum and polymer
combine for a precise ride
- Adjustable Aluminum Heelcup - Toe/Heel centering is in heel cup.
- Grip form toe strap - Brand new strap with molded grip that secures the strap in place, your boots are held in tightly
- Power ankle strap - Super lightweight strap with padded IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) for a cushioned ride
- Urethane cube dampening forward lean adjuster - Offer 4 different forward lean angles; 10°, 14°, 18° or maximum 22°
- Magnesium Fiber Drive Plate - Flex Control Drive Plate that contains 7 different parts; Starting from the top - EVA footbed, Eco sublimated topsheet, Magnesium Fiber, Poly Core, Magnesium Fiber, Co Extruded bottom sheet and Fibre reinforced nylon carriage at the bottom
- Pivot Mini Disk - 2X4 and Channel™ mounting pattern compatability with Reduced size that increases true board flex zone and drive plate power
- Forged Aluminium Buckles - Lightweight with smooth entry and release
- Flex: 4/10 - Softer flex
- Small: UK 4-7
- Medium: UK 7-11
- Large: UK 11-14