The DOA is a board with standard camber between the feet blended into zero camber then reverse camber in the tip and tail. This gives you plenty of pop and response with the standard camber between the feet along with plenty of grip and bite on your edge. Capita then blend this into zero camber for a stable more predictable feel which moves into reverse camber to give a really catch free feel. With a flex of 5.5 on this camber profile the DOA presses and sits up in powder very well. Carbon fibre beams run most of the length of the board to add pop and response with strength to the board. To add to this Capita wrap their sidewalls in kevlar to add to the resilience along with the high grade Quantum Drive sintered base.
New for 2021 is the upgraded DUAL BLASTER ASHPOP CORE™, a dense and powerful core built for durability and control. Making the Defenders of Awesome even more indestructible and better than before.
The 2021 Capita D.O.A (Defenders of Awesome) is a multi award winning board with something in the tank for everyone. 7 years in a row, the DOA picked up the sought after Transworld Good Wood award thanks to its amazing all mountain capability. Based on a true twin shape with a centred stance it makes an excellent all mountain freestyle board which will hold up to anything you can put in front of it on the mountain. This board is a multi award winner for good reason, it is awesome!
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- True Twin - Both ways riding, no problem
- Resort V1 camber profile - Positive camber between the feet to 5cm past the inserts with zero the reverse rocker tip and tail
- New for 2021 DUAL BLASTER ASHPOP CORE™ - a dense and powerful core built for durability and control.
- Fortress Kevlar bound sidewalls - Sidewalls ''S'' wrapped in Kevlar fro increased strength and to bond better to the core
- Carbon fiber beams -Adds pop and response to your board
- Special blend fiberglass magic bean resin - Biax glass over the core and on the under side to for a predicatble flex with added strength and response
- Quantum Drive base - Upgraded High Grade sintered base
- Multitech Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen + PAM16000 Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay - Eco friendly topsheet with no laquer
- Sublimation Base - Sublaminated Graphics
- PLT Topsheet Technology - Eco friendly with no laquer
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- Titanal Base Inlay
- Flex 5.5/10
D.O.A Technical Spec:
|148||1176||24.4||28.7 / 28.7||7.60||61.3 / 24.2||90-150 / 40-68|
|150||1191||24.6||29.0 / 29.0||7.70||61.3 / 24.2||100-150 / 45-68|
|152||1207||24.8||29.2 / 29.2||7.80||63.9 / 25.2||110-150 / 50-68|
|154||1222||25.0||29.5 / 29.5||7.90||63.9 / 25.2||120-180 / 54-81|
|156||1233||25.2||29.8 / 29.8||8.00||63.9 / 25.2||130-190 / 59-86|
|158||1256||25.4||30.0 / 30.0||8.10||66.4 / 26.2||140-200 / 63-90|
|160||1270||25.7||30.4 / 30.4||8.20||66.4 / 26.2||160-220+ / 72-100+|