This is the Sammy Carlson pro colourway of the amazing Heli Pro 24l. The Dakine Heli Pro 24L used to be called Heli Pro DLX. This is an updated and slightly lighter version of that back pack in new fresh colours. The Heli Pro 24L backpack has got everything you need for a perfect day up on the mountain. The shoulder straps are lightweight and breathable and you can carry your snowboard vertically or horizontally. If you are a skier you can use the retractable cable ski carry system or use the newly design lower part of the bag, that allows you to carry your skis like an A-frame. Store your goggles inside the fleece lined goggle pocket to avoid getting them scratched. If you get into trouble you can use the rescue whistle to draw attention... Checkout alternative products and the key features list below.
Snowboard - Ski Backpacks
|Backpack Height CM||
|Backpack Width CM||
|Backpack Depth CM||
|Backpack Hydration Compatible Feature||
- Vertical board carry straps - Strap your snowboard onto your backpack.
- Horizontal snowboard carry - Another option to carry your snowboard.
- Diagonal / A-frame ski carry - Your skis wont go anywhere when attached to this backpack.
- Snow tool/shovel pocket - Special pocket for your snow tools
- Fleece lined goggle pocket - Keep your goggles safe and scratch free
- Front helmet attachment loops - Strap your helmet on
- Zippered vertical side pocket - Holds your water bottle or other smaller items
- Breathable and padded hip belt - Makes this backpack even more comfortable and supportive
- Breathable and padded backpanel - Comfortable and lighter
- Integrated Rescue Whistle on Sternum Strap - Don't blow it unless you really need to!
- Bag Dimension: 23 x 12 x 6" [ 58 x 30 x 15cm ]
- Weight: 2.0 lbs. [ 1kg ]
- Material: 600D Polyester
- Capacity: 24L [ 1465 cu.in. ]