The Rover is one of the warmest and highest spec gauntlet gloves from Dakine with premium materials. The 4 way stretch fibers are incorporated into the soft shell fabric to make this a very comfortable glove. The Durable water repellent leather material makes the Rover Gloves tough enough to stand several seasons of wear and use. The Rover Gloves also include Gore-Tex insert and Goretex warm technology that keeps your hands warm and dry for longer. The PrimaLoft insulation it lightweight and breathable to keeps your fingers warm while you shred the piste, park or powder. Wool lining makes the Rover Glove super warm and the natural properties of wool provides amazing moisture management as well. This is as good as it get. Check out the full list of features below.
|Glove or Mitt Type||
- Insert: Gore Tex® + Gore warm Technology Waterproof / Breathable - Keeps your hands warm and dry for longer
- Insulation: Primaloft® Glove 250g - Lightweight, breathable and is proven to repel water better than any other synthetic insulation
- Palm: Durable water repellent leather - Climate control system that lets perspiration out, but keeps moisture from penetrating inward
- Shell: Durable Weather Repellent treated leather / 4 way stretch soft shell - Makes the glove super comfortable
- Lining: 360g Wool - Superior warmth and moisture management
- Cuff Closure: One hand cinch gauntlet - Keeps snow out