The mainstay of the Dakine’s freestyle gloves, the Dakine Viper Glove is as low-profile as it gets while still ensuring warmth and comfort with its Weathershield™ shell fabric. Simplicity is the best form of perfection. The Viper gloves are perfect for the warmer days in the park or the pipe. Keep your hands warm and dry.
|Glove or Mitt Type||
Park & Pipe
- Shell fabric: Weathershield™ Nylon / Flextough™ Corded Nylon - The surface of the shell fabric is treated with a Durable Water Repellant (DWR) finish to block out moisture.
- The backside of the fabric is also treated with another water resistant and breathable coating to act as a climate control system that lets perspiration out but keeps moisture from penetrating inward helping keep your hands warm and dry.
- Palm: Clarino® synthetic suede with silicone grip – Clarino® Synthetic Suede palm materials provide excellent comfort and durability. Gloves and mitts produced with these materials have a soft dexterous feel combined with excellent abrasion resistance, grip and weatherpro
- None/Warmth Index: 1
- 150g Tricot lining (back of hand only): The least bulky of all liners, lightweight Tricot provides the ultimate in dexterity and moisture management
- Adjustable hook and loop cuff closure
- Nose wipe thumb panels
- Park and Pipe