The 2020 Dakine Fillmore Trigger Mitt features DK Dry waterproof inserts, this is polyurethane inserts that use a unique film technology that maximises value and comfort. The DK Dry waterproof inserts block water from the outside, while high loft synthetic insulation keeps body heat in. This leaves you with warm and dry hands. The Fillmore Mitt is built with Durable Water Repellent leather palm together with Nylon / Poly shell with DWR treatment. The trigger finger gives you better dexterity and freedom of movement for your index finger but with the warmth of a mitten. The advantage of the trigger finger is you can keep some dexterity which you usually lose wearing a full mitt. This gives you the option to keep ssome of that dexterity. This low profile ski and snowboard trigger mitt is one of The Board Basement best selling gloves.
|Glove or Mitt Type||
- Cuff Closure: Adjustable hook and loop - Makes it easy to take on and off
- Nose wipe thumb panels - Wipe that nose!
- Touch screen compatible - Use your touch screen devices on the go
- Insert: DK Dry waterproof
- Insulation: High loft synthetic [ 60g / 170g ]
- Palm: Durable water repellent leather
- Shell: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- Lining: 300g fleece