The EG2 from Electric Visual, this is where the oversized goggle trend originated from. Before anyone else was doing oversized goggles Electric released the EG2. Big, bold and great looking it the EG2 gives you amazing peripheral vision with its big lens meaning you see more of the mountain and less of the inside of the goggle frame. Triple density foam makes the goggle nice and comfortable while the dual polycarbonate lens uses a anti reflective coating on the inside of the lens so you do not get any unwanted reflections in your eyes. Its a classic and been around for a few years now, you really cant go wrong with an EG2.
This is the Black Red version of the EG2 with matte red frame for vibrant look and black strap plus Electric red logos on the strap. Plus these come with Electrics Brose lens which is great for all round light conditions whether it snows or is bright sunshine. The Brose is a combination of a bronze lens with a rose lens for great all round properties. This is the red chrome version of the Brose lens with red mirror finish to the already excellent Brose lens.
Freedom of choice 50% lens voucher included. This means you get a voucher in the box entitling you to a 50% discount on any spare lens either direct from Electric or through your local retailer. This way you get to choose your spare lens rather than getting stuck with a low light lens.
|Goggle Lens Main Colour||
|Goggle Face Size||
|Goggle Lens Shape||
|Goggle Light Conditions||
|Goggle VLT Index||
- Ergonomic frame design - Meets the face's contours perfectly
- Mold injected thermoplastic urethane frame - Flexible robust frame
- 100% uv protection - Protects your eyes from the suns harmful rays
- Dual Cylindrical injected polycarbonate lens - Dual lens for anti fog
- Wide peripheral vision - See more of the mountain less of the frame
- Super anti-fog and anti-scratch hard coating - Anti fog and anti scratch
- Super a/r coating anti-reflective technology - Prevents reflections on the inside of the lens
- Contoured triple layer face foam - Comfortable and durable
- 40mm strap with silicon lining - Grips a helmet or beanie to stop slippage
- Helmet compatible frame - Sits well with most helmets
- Microfiber goggle bag included
- Freedom of choice 50% voucher included in box