Electric released the EGG for this season and it is a whole new frame and lens type. Based on an EG2 the EGG uses a toric lens which is similar to a spherical lens which is based on a sphere, hence the name. However a toric lens is more ovate, like an egg hence the name! A toric lens offers less distortion and improves the clarity, win win!
This is the Curl version of the EGG with cartoon frame and cartoon strap with Electric patch logos. Plus these come with Electrics Brose lens which is great for all round light conditions whether it snows or is bright sunshine. The Brose is a combination of a bronze lens with a rose lens for great all round properties. This is the blue chrome version of the Brose lens with blue mirror finish to the already excellent Brose lens.
Freedom of choice 50% lens voucher included. This means you get a voucher in the box entitling you to a 50% discount on any spare lens either direct from Electric or through your local retailer. This way you get to choose your spare lens rather than getting stuck with a low light lens.
|Goggle Lens Main Colour||
|Goggle Face Size||
|Goggle Lens Shape||
|Goggle Light Conditions||
|Goggle VLT Index||
- Over the glass (OTG) compatible (goes over glasses)
- Ergonomic Frame Design
- mould injected thermo-Plastic Urethane Frame
- 100% UV Protection
- oversized Dual toric Polycarbonate lens
- super anti-fog and anti-scratch hard coating
- super a/r coating anti-reflective technology
- contoured triple layer face foam
- 40mm strap with adjuster and silicon lining
- helmet compatible frame
- Microfibre goggle bag included
- 50% Freedom of Choice Bonus Lens voucher included in box