Marcus Kleveland is the new snowboard wonder kid on the block and this year Electric rewarded him with his own pro model goggle. This is quite a big deal seen as Electric have never produced a pro model goggle before! The Kleveland is a lightweight minimal frame cylindrical goggle with a wide peripheral vision. It has super slick motorcross inspired design with interchangable lens and flexible frame
This is the Howl Gloves Collaboration version of the Kleveland with brown stripe frame and orange strap with Electric logos. Plus these come with Electrics Brose lens which is great for all round light conditions whether it snows or is bright sunshine. The Brose is a combination of a bronze lens with a rose lens for great all round properties. This is the red chrome version of the Brose lens with red mirror finish to the already excellent Brose lens.
Freedom of choice 50% lens voucher included. This means you get a voucher in the box entitling you to a 50% discount on any spare lens either direct from Electric or through your local retailer. This way you get to choose your spare lens rather than getting stuck with a low light lens.
|Goggle Lens Main Colour||
|Goggle Face Size||
|Goggle Lens Shape||
|Goggle Light Conditions||
|Goggle VLT Index||
- Over the glass (OTG) compatible (goes over glasses)
- Ergonomic Frame Design
- mould injected thermo-Plastic Urethane Frame
- 100% UV Protection
- Dual cylindrical thermoformed lens
- wide peripheral vision
- super anti-fog and anti-scratch hard coating
- contoured triple layer face foam
- 40mm strap with adjuster and silicon lining
- helmet compatible frame
- Microfibre goggle bag included
- Featuring the ''Keyhole system''
- Freedom of choice 50% lens voucher included