The Masher is an all new frame for the 2018 season with a very popular oversized look and clean rounded lines. The Masher is a little smaller than the classic EG2 and a little bigger than the EG2.5 filling the space between with a slick and stylish frame. As with those mentioned frames the Masher shares the same benefits of a wider peripheral vision and better clarity of vision through the spherical lens.
This is the mist version of the Masher with black and white frame with dot graphic and strap with blue Electric logos. Plus these come with Electrics Brose lens which is great for all round light conditions whether it snows or is bright sunshine. The Brose is a combination of a bronze lens with a rose lens for great all round properties. This is the blue chrome version of the Brose lens with blue mirror finish to the already excellent Brose lens.
Freedom of choice 50% lens voucher included. This means you get a voucher in the box entitling you to a 50% discount on any spare lens either direct from Electric or through your local retailer. This way you get to choose your spare lens rather than getting stuck with a low light lens.
|Goggle Lens Main Colour||
|Goggle Face Size||
|Goggle Lens Shape||
|Goggle Light Conditions||
|Goggle VLT Index||
- Ergonomic Frame Design
- Mould Injected Thermoplastic Urethane Frame (TPU)
- Oversized dual spherical injected polycarbonate lens
- Super anti-scratch hard coating
- Super A/R coating anti-reflective technology
- Over the glasses compatible (OTG)
- Contoured triple layer face foam
- 40mm strap with adjusters
- Helmet compatible frame
- Microfibre gogglebag included
- 50% Freedom of Choice Lens voucher included