The Stoke is the latest edition to the Evolve Electric Skateboards range. This is a smaller cruiser sized board that is perfect for the shorter commute or just playing around on the sidewalk. The shape is very different from the other Evolve Electric skateboards with a playful and surf inspired swallow tail, that makes the Stoke really stand out.
This surfy little cruiser board is made from ECO friendly bamboo and fiberglass construction and setup with the Evolve Super-carve truck and Orangatang Caguama wheels that makes it perfect for those shorter commutes into work or just cruising and carving with more freedom of movement. The Stoke Board also features a surf inspired EVA foam pad for the back foot and a rear kick-tail which is capable of popping off small curbs and lips that you encounter on your daily ride.
The Stoke Electric Skateboard features the GTR 3000 watt dual motor power coupled with the latest lithium and Bluetooth technology to keep you surfing the streets for longer!
The Stoke Electric board is available with 3 different 85mm Orangatang Caguama wheel durometer. Softer wheels have more grip but roll slower while higher durometer wheels have less grip but roll faster. The wheel durometer also affects slide characteristics so choose your option carefully and what is best for your riding style.
The Blue option is the softest with a 77A durometer - If you like sliding and slashing around, we recommend the softer option. These are less durable, but much easier to control at faster speeds and super grippy.
The Orange option is the happy medium with a 80A Durometer. - Your versitile option that is a little bit more durable and a little bit faster than the blue but playful enough for your everyday riding.
The Purple option is the hardest wheel with a 83A Durometer - This is the most durable wheels with less grip but roll faster and a great choice for the commuter riding at slower speeds to work.
Check out all the important technical spec below.
|Electric Skateboards Material||
|Electric Skateboards Terrain / Use||
- Stoke Deck:4 Ply Bamboo / 2-Ply Fiber glass - Including clear grip with surf inspired EVA tailpad
- Length:33.5 Inches / 850 mm - With a fish tail shape
- Wheel Base: 24 Inches / 610mm - Provides a stable ride
- Trucks: Forged / CNC Super carve 306mm/12inch width
- Wheels: Orangatang Caguamas 85mm - Choose between 80a Orange, 83a Purple or 77a Blue Happy Thane Formula
- Bearings: Evolve Ceramic Precision Bearings
- Weight: 8.16kg/17.9 LBS
- Motor:Dual 1500 watt (3000 watt total) high performance custom made brushless out-runner motors
- Battery: 4.2AH Sony VTC4 Lithium Ion with Custom BMS.
- Travel Friendly 151.2 Watt hours - The Battery can be removed and taken onto a flight
- Remote:R-2 Remote, Bluetooth control, instant trigger response.
- Warranty: 12 Months within the UK
- Suitable Terrain: Street Only - The Stoke rides best on smooth bitumen roads/footpaths/concrete
- Hillas:Up to 30% gradient in GTR mode, this is very steep
- Braking:Ultra smooth stepless braking control with regenerative recharging.
- Recharge:1.5-2hrs with the standard fast charger
- Range: Up to 15km/10 miles - Dependad on riders weight
- Top Speed: Approx 36km/h or 22mph. Speed will reduce as voltage decreases.
- Max Load: 100 kg / 220 lbs - A heavier rider will drain the battery faster
- Slides: Oh yes, it does
In the Box:
- Evolve Stoke Skateboard
- Evolve Carry Case containing – R2 BT remote, Fast charger, Y-Tool, Spare screws
- Manual and sticker pack