The Fuse from Flow Snowboards is a great all mountain and suitable for all riders from powder hounds to freestylers alike. The Fuse binding made up of strong and responsive GRP or glass reinforced nylon plastic which is used in the chassis and highback. The Fuse use the Flow patented NASTY system to move the binding straps up and forward out of the way when the highback drops to give a larger easier areas to put your foot into the binding. The Fuse comes in 2 different strap variations; the hybrid strap for a more 2 strap side entry binding style feel or classic Flow fusion powerstrap. This is the Hybrid powercapstrap version of the fuse, that is a little bit softer and gives you a bit more flex and comfort. Flow also use their 2.5 degree canted footbeds on the fuse for great comfort and a more natural stance on your board. These footbeds are made up a durable rubberised foam for great grip and comfort while absorbing vibrations and chatter with ease. The Fuse is ready to take on any aspect of the mountain!
|Snowboard Binding Flex||
|Snowboard Binding Gender||
|Snowboard Binding Riding Style||
All-Mountain & Freestyle Bindings
|Snowboard Binding Riding Level||
|Snowboard Binding Type||
Rear Entry Bindings
- Glass-filled Nylon Rockered Baseplate - Strong and rockered for natural board flex with lightweight feel
- Glass-filled Nylon Mod-Back - Strong and responsive with mid flex and lightweight feel
- ATM.7 SupportPanel - EVA foam backed for comfort with supportive highack
- Active Strap Technology (N.A.S.T.Y) - Straps move forward and out of the way when highback drops for simple ease of use
- Hybrid PowerStrap - A bit softer and with more flex, compared to the Fusion strap.
- LSR Ratchets - Locking Slap Ratchets, set it and forget it! Locks down easily with a simple click
- 2.5 Degree Canted Bank-Bed - Canted footbeds for a more natural stance on the board
- Multi-disk (3mm offset) for 4x4, 3HP and Channel-M6