The Flow Hylite boot is a high spec All-mountain Freestyle Boot. The BOA closure system allows you to micro-adjust the tension of the boots and the new Heel lock BOA will hold your feet in place perfectly. The 4 part Vibram B.F.T Contact outsole utilizes a Vibram wet/dry rubber compound, an EVA midsole and OC-Kush in the forefoot and heel. This Outsole will give you the support you need and dampen and conform without getting in the way of your natural ability. This semi stiff Flow snowboarding boot is full of high end spec features. Please have take a look at the feature details below.
|Snowboard Boot Flex||
|Snowboard Boot Gender||
|Snowboard Boot Fastening||
|Snowboard Boot Width||
- BOA Coiler closure system - Allows you to adjust your lower and upper zones of the boots
- Heel Lock Boa - Boa Coiler over the tongue and a Boa side-reel for external focused closure on your ankle area.
- BFT-Approach Vibram Outsole - 5 part B.F.T Approach utilizes a Vibram wet/dry rubber compound, an EVA Midsole and OC-Kush in the forefoot and heel.
- Self-Molding Insole - Anatomical shape with deep heel cup and arch support. Super comfortable
- 5 -Feather Liner With Velcro Topstrap - Highdensity Thermo-forming foam with internal and external J-Bars
- Ripper Lacing Harness Internal Closure - Anatomical internal harness with Z-Lace configuration eliminates lace crossover and gives you a perfect fit using the easy locking ripper laces.
- New Increased forward lean by 3 degrees - Puts you in a better position from the start
- OC-Kush Heel Dampening - Temperature tolerant gel compound that has been tasted for years. OC Kush is not affect by temperature change
- 3-D Molded Tongue and Toe Box- Less bulk and better fit for your feet
- Silvadur Antimicrobial Coating - Keeps your liners fresh
- Moisture Wicking Liner - Keeps your feet dry
- SpaceBlanket Insulation - A thermal insulating barrier between the outsole and the liner, which keeps the heat inside and the cold outside
- Support Rating: 8