The Rush ABT from Flow is basically a bigger badder version of the great Flow Era board but on steroids! This meaner bigger brother of the Era comes with the same board shape, rocker camber profile and sidecut but the Rush has tons more tech thrown in for a more responsive more hard charging feel. Flow start with a one piece ABT or Augmented Base Technology silicone pad, this sits under the base in the centre of the board to reduce chatter and improve dampening for a smoothe ride and cushioning on landings. To stiffen the board up a touch and keep the board lightweight Flow added another carbon stringer which is doubled from the Era for even more great pop and response. Flow then throw in their highest faster grade graphite base, this one is lightweight and packs a punch huge ollies fast charging and go anywhere feel makes the Rush ABT an all mountain freestyle machine.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- All-Mountain Freestyle - A freestyle board with an all mountain feel you can take anywhere in confidence
- I-Rock Rocker - reverse camber between the feet then stadard cmaber moving into flat tips gives a relaxed feel with plenty of fun
- Tru-Twin Shape - True twin centre stance board
- 1 Piece A.B.T. - Silicone pad under the base between your feet imnproves dampeneing and reduces chatter
- Quadrax - 4 layers of fibre glass gives maximum response and strength
- Reflex - CNC full wood core is lightweight strong and snappy
- Whiskey Royale - Rubber dampening under the feet reduces chatter even further for a great smooth ride
- 3D-Transitional Sidecut - Grippy great carving sidecut with great board feel
- Graphite Base - Flows fastest formula base made from graphite mix for unreal speeds!