The Solitude is built for the rider who like to ride the whole mountain and mostly in one direction and ideally in deep snow. The board is fast, stable and directional. So just point in the in direction you want to go and the board with take you there like a surfboard. The Premium Kush-Control makes this board very smooth and strong. If you are really in to your backcountry riding, you can split the board due to the split-tech. Checkout the key features for more info. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this or any other board.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Kush-Control Premium - Urethane inserts in under the base and topsheet plus Urethane sidewalls for improved dampening
- Pow Cam - A little bit of rocker in the nose with setback camber under foot with a flat section between the bindings.
- Directional- Longer and wider nose with a tapered tail
- Quadrax Glass w/Carbon 10 - 4 layers of fibreglass on all 4 axis with 5 carbon stringers tip to tail each side of the inserts
- Graphite Base - Flows fastest base! added carbon for speed
- Powerbeams - Bamboo Inlays
- 4 Year Warranty! - Unparalleled in the industry
- Re-Flex Core - Blended woods in the core for a light snappy feel
- Progressive-DT Sidecut - Mellow tips and great grip
- Flex 7/10