The Follow Tye is Tyler Higham's pro model impact vest for 2019, designed to his specification for maximum mobility with the least amount of weight. The Tye has a tapered design so it doesnt ride up while riding thanks to Follows Profit. This alsohas stretch side panels and stitching right through the foam to make sure it doesnt move when in the water. The foam is Follows Feather weight foa, their lightest foam with tons of buoyancy without the bulk. Add in dual layer neoprene to stop stretch when wet and to give maxiumum durability you know the Tye will live up to what you can throw at it. This one looks super slick with drawcord neck closure and is super comfy thanks to the super stretch and foam.
- Pro Fit - Tapered outline to keep the vest snug to the body
- Duel layer neoprene construction - To stop stretch when wet and extra durability
- Feather weight foam - Light weight and very buoyant
- Complete stitch through segment panels - Means the inner foam wont move around
- YKK locker zipper with silicon dipped pull string - Sturdy zip with easy pull string