The Forcefield AR Knee protection Level 1 is a low profile knee protection with abrasion resistant points. This makes them perfect to wear on your e-skate adventures or for downhill mountain biking. The Forcefield AR Knee protection is only avaialble in one size, the dual wrap-around elasticated straps system is easy to use and gives you a comfortable and secure fit, no matter what size your legs. The clever fastening system gives you lots of adjustability and we have tried it on super skinny legs and larger legs with a comfortable result. The top and bottom straps comes with silicon grip that holds the adjustable external straps in place. The AR Knee Protection can be worn over the top of outerwear, or next to the skin.
The outer side of the knee and the knee face comes with abrasion resistant points for a super durable and tough construction. The DRI-M Technology (Dynamic, Reactive, Intelligent Material) gives you heat activated body moulding with ergonomic design for increased comfort. Side pads gives additional protection and help protect the Knee from side knocks.
If you are looking for premium knee protection to be worn in warmer conditions and with a lower profile, the CE1 (Level 1) is a great choice. If you need increased protection with a thicker armour, check out the CE2 (level 2) version.
|Body Protection Gender||
|Body Protection Size||
|Body Protection Type||
|Body Protection Features||
- One Size Fits all - Big or small this knee protection will wrap aroung your knee comfortly
- CE approved armour - A.R Knee CE1: EN1621-1:2012 Type B Level 1
- Abrasion resistant points - High tensile strength abrasion resistant fabric with internal coating specifically located on knee face and on outer side of the knee
- Wrap-around - easy fit and removal with up and over elasticated strap system
- Elasticated adjustable external straps - Top and Bottom straps for extra security with silicone grip
- Soft backing fabric for comfort - Breathable, Easy to wash and keep fresh
- Machine washable - remove the armour plate and wash the fabric if needed
- Level 1 Protection - Slimmer low profile Isolator 1 armour is from only 8mm thick
- Repeat Performance Technology - Will keep protecting you from impacts
- DRI-M Technology (Dynamic, Reactive, Intelligent Material) - Heat activated body moulding with ergonomic design for increased comfort