The Mons Jacket has evolved from the popular Pro-Shirt X-V, the new Mons Jacket is specifically designed for the snow market. Revised, lighter and offering the protection where it’s needed most. It’s a super slim and lightweight armoured base layer made of BeCool™ fabric that features a centre zip-up. The Forcefield Mons Jacket is the ultimate all action shirt with full, removable, CE approved armour located at the elbows, shoulders and back - all housed in a highly breathable BeCool™ technical base layer shell. The Mons Jacket has a conventional centre entry zip with neat ‘garage’ features for added comfort and Evo Vent Zones to allow increased air flow - all in an ergonomic design to ensure the optimum in fit and comfort, whatever your body shape. Designed to work with the body’s movement, the moulded Isolator 1 armour (elbows and shoulders) together with the CE2 back insert, is fully CE approved. It 3D moulds to the body shape providing RPT (Repeat Performance Technology) ensuring continued and consistent protection, even after multiple impacts. The anti-bacterial BeCool™ fabric offers industry leading levels of heat and moisture management even in the most extreme conditions, leaving you protected, safe and comfortable. During exercise, the unique shape of the BeCool™ fibre means it acts like a fan extracting hot and wet air away from the body and replacing it with cool and fresh air to help maintain core body temperatures in both cold and hot conditions. All armour has Forcefield DRI-M technology (Dynamic, Reactive, Intelligent Material) fitted throughout.
|Body Protection Gender||
|Body Protection Type||
Upper Body Armour
|Body Protection Features||
- CE Level 1 Limb Armour
- CE Level 2 Back Insert
- Two-tone colourway
- Removable CE level 2 back protector fitted into internal pocket
- Removable Isolator 1 armour fitted in the shoulders and elbows.
- Super-light and slimline CE level 1 armour - only 8mm thin!
- Thumb loops
- BeCool™ 4 -channel, base layer technology for increased breathability and wicking
- Evo Vent Zones in high heat areas
- Heat activated body moulding
- Ergonomic design
- Airflow control and humidity discharge
- RPT (Repeat Performance Technology)
- Machine washable (with the armour removed)
- Fast drying