The GNU Head Space is a snowboard to talk about. Pro rider Forest Bailey has brought his own unique art work to this snowboard which provides as much visual delight as it is to ride. A soft to medium flex snowboard setting out to provide fun in the park and continue the good vibes across the hill. GNU know a thing or two about snowboard design and do not fail to deliver with the Head Space. Its asymmetrical shape works with the natural movement and form of the human body. A deeper heel side side-cut enabling you to hold a more aggressive carve on the heel edge, combined with the camber profile underfoot to make an effortless, fast ride. This snowboard also features magne-traction, a series of waves along the course of the edges acting like teeth for that extra security and edge grip on hard packed and icy conditions. The light weight Aspen, Paulownia mixed wood core maintains great strength and durability whilst being sustainbly sourced. Tri-Axial and Bi-axial combined glass fiber laminates within the Head Space for additional bolstering and life longevity, and plenty of pop to get you in the air. Ultra High Molecular Weight sidewalls, made from soy based elastomer, is designed to be super strong under high pressures when riding. Aside from an eye catching design, the Head Space has a strong top sheet aiding with traction and cleverly minimising the accumulation of snow when riding. On the other side the Eco-Sublimated Sintered Base is a sponge for wax and making for a faster ride, it's eco friendly too.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Aspen/Paulownia I - Light weight and strong core, durable and maintains it flex
- Tri-Ax/Bi-Ax - Additional strength and durability
- Eco-Sublimated Poly Top - Strong topsheet for extra traction and lessens accumulation of snow. Environmentally friendly
- Eco-Sulimated Sintered Base - Holds wax well, faster ride and durable. Eco friendly too!
- UHMW Sidewalls - Ultra High Molecular Weight sidewalls, strong and quick