The Highlander mitt is super strong and durable. The softness and lightweight qualities of the goat suede leather results in a very comfortable mitten that you don't want to take off. The waterproof and breathable HIPORA inserts will stop moisture to go through the mitten, but will still allow moisture to escape. This is premium mitten that requires a bit love and care. Natural leather combines abrasion resistance and breathability. Regular care will help extend their performance life. Please find care instructions and key features below.
|Glove or Mitt Type||
- Goat Suede Leather outer - Soft and natural
- 10K/10K HIPORA waterproof insert - Keeps your hands dry for longer
- Goat Suede Leather Palm - Super durable and though
- Cow Suede inner cuff accents - Makes these mittens a perfect fit
- Metal tension wrist cinch - Use for extra tension
- Brushed Tricot lining - Good vapour, air and water permeability
- Double Stitch reinforcement - This mitten is bombproof
- 6/10 Warmth Rating - Warm and comfortable
- Over the cuff fit - Keep the snow out
- Remove surface dirt with a rag, using lukewarm water if needed.
- To restore water resistance, use Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather. Put on the gloves. Place a small amount of the cream on the gloves and rub in evenly pressing the cream into seams. After ten minutes remove any excess.
- Allow to air dry. Avoid heaters, dryers, and ovens, as excess heat can dry out leather.
- Repeat treatment as needed for optimal water resistance.