The all new Pocket Mitt is a fresh mitt in the Howl range and offers more warmth in a premium mitt. Constructed using durable Polyester outer with a super durable PU leather inner palm so you can drag your hand in the fresh pow without worrying of the mitt to break apart.
The 10K/10K waterproof breathable insert keeps your hands dry and allows moisture to escape out of the mittens whilst keeping the outer elements out. The Durable nylon thumb gusset and Micro suede outter thumb is soft to touch and comfortable on the nose when you need to whipe it.
The warm and toasty Sherpa and micro fleece lining teamed up with Permaloft insulation will keep your hands warm even on the coldest of days.
On of the main features that sets the pocket mitt aside and gives it it's name is the Waterproof zippered pocket with locking zip pull, so you can store your lift pass, hand warmers or any other smaller item that you want to take with you. The Howl Pocket Mitt is a new, premium, warm, functional and stylish snowboarding mitt that is built to last.
|Glove or Mitt Type||
- Polyester outer - Durable with a soft touch
- 10K/10K waterproof breathable insert - Keeps the water out and allows moisture to escape out
- PU leather inner palm - Durable and strong leather with a soft feel
- Durable nylon thumb gusset - Mittens with a thumb gusset are more fitted, as they match the shape of your hand
- Micro suede outter thumb - Soft touch to the nose
- Sherpa and micro fleece lining - Makes the Pocket mittens really warm and comfortable for your hands
- Permaloft insulation - For additional warmth
- Waterproof zipper with locking zip pull - store smaller items such as your lift pass or micro fiber cloth
- Removable idiot cords - Stay connected to the mittens when you are not wearing them
- Ribbed cuff - Comfortable and secure fit around your wrist