The Bottle Rocket from K2 is the freestyle arm of their volume shift range. The volume shift boards are shorter in length with the same volume as your regular board. K2 achieve this by adding the volume to the width of the board meaning excellent float in powder on a shorter board, a more nimble feel and a really surf inspired ride. Another plus is if you are a bigger foot rider you do not necessarily have to ride a wide board. The Bottle Rocket adds some freestyle flair into the Volume shift range with a true twin profile and centred stance with tons of additives for excellent pop and response. Added in are a preloaded with camber ollie bar which is recessed into the core of the board to give amazing pop to your ollie. That isnï¿½t all either K2 then throw a ICG glass layer in with 20 tip to tail carbon stingers for improved response without making the board stiff, 6/10 on the flex scale . The bottle rocket is a true all mountain freestyle board that just simply buts a smile on your face.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Freestyle Baseline ï¿½ Flat between the feet with reverse camber tip and tail
- Volume Shift ï¿½ reduced size with added volume in the width for a fun surfy feel
- ICG Glass ï¿½ 20 carbon stinger running tip to tail for a more responsive lively board
- Carbon Torque Forks ï¿½ more response with 5 carbon V stringers in the tip and tail
- Ollie Bar ï¿½ A carbon bar preloaded with camber which is recessed into the core for tons more pop!
- Tri-ax Glass ï¿½ Firbre glass laid up on 3 different axis for a smooth flex with tons of response
- Sintered Lite Base ï¿½ K2s sintered 4000 material in a lighter form to save weight
- True Twin Outline ï¿½ True twin tip board geometries
- Wider Waist Width ï¿½ Due to the volume shift these board are wider (259 on a 152) meaning no need for wide boards for bigger foot riders
- Centered Stance
- Ride 3-5cm shorter than your standard board length